Support Music & Worship Arts Week!
Support Music & Worship Arts Week with our 2020 T-shirt, “Well, we didn’t see that coming!”
Four different versions to choose from:
- Front only in Hunter Green or Iris Blue ($16)
- Front AND Back in Hunter Green or Iris Blue ($19)
All sizes from Youth XS to Adult XL are available. Shirts will be sent directly to you.
- Proceeds from this T-shirt fundraiser will benefit the Music & Worship Arts Week Advancement Fund, securing the future of the events for years to come.
- You can also add a donation to your purchase if you’d like or make a donation without purchasing a shirt.
- The fine print: All sales are subject to a total minimum number of shirts purchased for this fundraiser. Sales will end on Friday, June 26.
Text on back of shirt:
Stand By Me
(But Not Too Close)
Breathe On Me, Breath of God
(But Please Wear a Mask)
Here, O Lord, Your Servants Gather
(Oh, Wait …)
Pass It On
(It Only Takes a Sneeze to Get a Virus Going)
Blest Be the Tie That Binds
(Virtually, Of Course)
When the Roll (of TP) is Called Up Yonder
I Am Leaning on the Lord,
But Not Coming Within Six Feet of You
The Fellowship exists to assist worship leaders in creating meaningful worship experiences that bring people into deeper relationships with God and each other.
Founded in 1955 as the National Fellowship of Methodist Musicians, The Fellowship has grown to include worship artists, clergy, and laity involved in all aspects of worship from a variety of denominations and experiences.