There are several ways to save on your registration in 2020!
Register Before March 15
Early Bird Registration is available until March 15. By registering early, you’ll receive the best rate and a great bonus package for you and all members of your group:
- $10 off each full-price registration
- An additional $40 off each full-price adult registration for registrants staying in Lake Junaluska hotels and lodges. (See below for more details.)
- Entrance in drawings for:
- Four $25 gift certificates from J.W. Pepper, our on-site music store
- A complete set of CDs or DVDs of all worship sessions and performances from J.U.M.P. (Junaluska United Methodist Productions)
- A CD or DVD of your choosing from J.U.M.P.
Stay at a Lake Junaluska Property
Save $40 BEFORE March 15 on each full-price adult registration if the registrant selects lodging in one of the following properties at Lake Junaluska:
- The Terrace at Lake Junaluska
- Lambuth Inn
- Lakeside Lodge
- Sunnyside and Mountainview Lodges
- Junaluska Apartments
Make your housing arrangement before registering to save!
Youth / Children Package
We have worked with Lake Junaluska to develop a special Youth/Children Group Lodging and Meals package from only $332 per person! Rates are from Sunday to Friday (5 nights) and include meals from Sunday dinner through breakfast on Friday. Package pricing is based on four people to a room. For more information, contact Lake Junaluska at 800-222-4930.
Available Chaperone Discounts
One complimentary chaperone registration is available per 10 youth or children registered in a group reservation.
A limited number of chaperones (with appropriate background checks) may volunteer 3 days (2 hours each day) at the event to receive $50 off the group’s registration fees when registering online.
Complimentary 2021 Registration!
Receive one complimentary registration for the 2021 event for every 10 paid registrations in 2020. A coupon good for the 2021 registration will be given to you at the event in 2020.
The Fellowship exists to assist worship leaders in creating meaningful worship experiences that bring people into deeper relationships with God and each other.
Founded in 1955 as the National Fellowship of Methodist Musicians, The Fellowship has grown to include worship artists, clergy, and laity involved in all aspects of worship from a variety of denominations and experiences.