There are two primary adult choral groups: The Adult Choir and the Chamber Choir.
The Adult Choir, a large chorus of 150-200 members, sings an eclectic and inspiring variety of traditional sacred choral music during the Thursday evening choral concert. No audition is required.
The Chamber Choir, an advanced chorus of 40-50 members, performs more challenging sacred choral music during the Wednesday evening Organ and Chamber Choir concert. While there are no auditions, singers in the Chamber Choir are expected to be above-average sight readers, vocally competent for challenging repertoire, and able to prepare a good deal of music in a short period of time. Waiting lists are established to assure an even SATB balance and representation from a number of churches. Singers will be moved off the waiting list after May 1 based upon voice part, church home, and registration date. Singers who are not selected for Chamber Choir will have a place in the Adult Choir.
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring a black concert folder with you. (A very limited number of folders will be available for purchase at the event.)
- Adult Choir Concert Attire (Thursday evening)
- Although casual, some prefer a little dressier outfit for the concert. Remember that it can be very hot under the stage lights.
- Chamber Choir Concert Attire (Wednesday evening)
- Women – Long black dress or pants. Top should have a sleeve. (No thin straps.)
- Men – Black pants with long-sleeved white shirt, plus dark tie or bowtie.
Contact Blaine Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fellowship exists to assist worship leaders in creating meaningful worship experiences that bring people into deeper relationships with God and each other.
Founded in 1955 as the National Fellowship of Methodist Musicians, The Fellowship has grown to include worship artists, clergy, and laity involved in all aspects of worship from a variety of denominations and experiences.