Participants are responsible for making their own housing arrangements.
Make your lodging reservation directly with Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center BEFORE you register to receive a registration discount.
Rates vary depending on location and range from $107 per day (per person double occupancy including three meals a day) to $30 per day (per person quad occupancy for dormitory-style lodging without meals). All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
Reservations can be booked at the group rates for stays June 19, 2020 – June 27, 2020.
Make your lodging reservation prior to May 20 to take advantage of our special room block. Any reservations not received by this cutoff date are subject to availability and must be made by calling (800) 222-4930.
You have two options to reserve your room:
- Groups and Individuals: Call Lake Junaluska at (800) 222-4930 and use the group name “Music and Worship Arts Week.”
- Phone reservations are necessary for groups with more than one room or guests wishing to split their bill equally between multiple payees, including the Youth Package in Mountainview and/or Sunnyside lodges.
- A 5-night stay minimum applies to the The Terrace and Youth Package, but shorter stays may be reserved via phone in Lambuth Inn, Apartments or Hillside (formerly Lakeside) with making a phone reservation.
- Individuals only: To reserve rooms with one credit card payment, visit the Lake Junaluska online booking screen. If rooms are not available online, please call (800) 222-4930 for a more complete range of options.
- Online reservations require a minimum stay of five (5) nights in The Terrace. Online reservations may be made for individuals staying any number of nights in Lambuth Inn, Apartments or Hillside (formerly Lakeside).
- The full meal package is required for all reservations in The Terrace and Lambuth Inn. The subtotal cost shown reflects both the room and meal charges.
Please have your credit card ready at the time you make your reservation. A credit card is required upon check in and will be charged for the remaining balance at that time.
Special Registration and Housing Discount
Save $40 BEFORE March 15 on each full-price adult registration if the registrant selects lodging in one of the following properties at Lake Junaluska:
- The Terrace at Lake Junaluska
- Lambuth Inn
- Lakeside Lodge
- Sunnyside and Mountainview Lodges
- Junaluska Apartments
The Terrace and Lambuth Inn are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Make your housing arrangement before you register to save!
Investigate pet-friendly properties on the Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals page. You might also search for “Lake Junaluska pet friendly” for additional options.
The Fellowship exists to assist worship leaders in creating meaningful worship experiences that bring people into deeper relationships with God and each other.
Founded in 1955 as the National Fellowship of Methodist Musicians, The Fellowship has grown to include worship artists, clergy, and laity involved in all aspects of worship from a variety of denominations and experiences.