Participants are responsible for making their own housing arrangements.
Make your lodging reservation directly with Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center BEFORE you register to receive a registration discount.
Rates vary depending on location and range from $145 per day (The Terrace Hotel, 1-2 people) to $70 per day (Mountainview, 1 person, dormitory-style lodging). All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
All persons staying in The Terrace Hotel and Lambuth are required to purchase a meal package ($219.65 per person, inclusive of tax and service fee). Others may purchase the meal package if desired.
Room Block Cutoff Date Extended!
Make your lodging reservation no later than June 12 to take advantage of our special room block. Any reservations not received by this cutoff date are subject to hotel availability and must be made by calling (800) 222-4930.
You have two options to reserve your room:
- Groups and Individuals: Call Lake Junaluska at (800) 222-4930 and use the group name “Music and Worship Arts Week.”
- Phone reservations are necessary for groups with more than one room or guests wishing to split their bill equally between multiple payees, including the Youth Package in Mountainview and/or Sunnyside lodges.
- A 5-night stay minimum applies to the The Terrace and Youth Package. Shorter stays may be reserved via phone reservation in Lambuth Inn, Apartments or Hillside (formerly Lakeside).
- Individuals Only: As of May 19, all reservations need to be made by calling Lake Junaluska at (800) 222-4930
- Reservations require a minimum stay of five (5) nights in The Terrace. Reservations may be made for individuals staying any number of nights in Lambuth Inn, Apartments or Hillside (formerly Lakeside).
- The full meal package is required for all reservations in The Terrace and Lambuth Inn.
Please have your credit card ready at the time you make your reservation. A credit card is required upon check in and will be charged for the remaining balance at that time.
Special Registration and Housing Discount
Save $40 on each ADULT full-price registration if the registrant selects lodging in one of the following Lake Junaluska hotels or lodges:
- The Terrace at Lake Junaluska
- Lambuth Inn
- Hillside Lodge
- Sunnyside and Mountainview Lodges
- Junaluska Apartments
The Terrace and Lambuth Inn are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Make your housing arrangement before you register to save!
Want to save money? View our “Roommate List” to see who may be looking for a roommate or add your name to the list. You may also call (615) 499-6390 for information.